Daxx is looking for a Full-Stack .NET Developer to join Retail Express team in Dnipro.
Retail-express is an Australia-based market leader in cloud retail software. They develop a product suit which consists of cloud-hosted software that their clients use for in-store sales and management (POS) as well as a back-office management portal. Key features include Point of Sale, eCommerce, Stock Control, Loyalty, Marketing, Business Intelligence and Logistics.
Using an open and flexible culture with an ambition to grow and expand Retail Express tends to grow and prosper. As a development team, they have set up their processes and development ways of working in a very agile way so they can respond quickly to new priorities if the business requires it.
- Write clean, scalable, tested code using .NET programming language and implemented frameworks
- Development of quality code that aligns with the Task / Story requirements with minimal feedbacks being generated during testing
- Software design aligned with architecture specifications
- Code Reviews and feedback to other developers
- Quickly identify and communicate risks, problems, delays and drive finding solutions to ensure a favorable outcome
- Adherence to the software development life cycle and related processes
- Proven experience as a seasoned .NET developer or application developer
- Familiarity with the C#/.NET 4+
- SQL Server
- Entity Framework
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC, SOAP)
- Git/VSTS and CI/CD experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English
Will be a plus:
- To be an early-morning person ☀
- Cloud Services (AWS / Azure)
- Experience in Agile / Kanban software development methodologies
- Previous experience with Unit Test Frameworks
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.