Daxx is looking for a Full-Stack PHP+React Developer to start a new team in one of our offices.
Our Client is the award-winning safety management SaaS-company for the construction industry. We help contractors and real-estate developers increase quality and safety in construction projects on all stages (planning → implementation → exploitation), improve communication between teams and teach them how to work with analytics.
The company is working with many of the largest companies in the construction industry in Sweden and has started expanding internationally. We are a young, energetic team pursuing the vision of building a global B2B SaaS company that will fundamentally change our industry.
Our HQ is based in Stockholm, Sweden and our development office is positioned in Saint Petersburg, Russia. As of January 2018, we have a sales office in London, UK.
Our tech stack
Symfony 4/3, PHP 7, Doctrine, React, Redux, TypeScript, AngularJS, Webpack, PostgreSQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, Docker, CI, CD, DDD, CQRS
Who we are
We are a young and energetic team that loves to work with doers and team players. We believe in working hard together to achieve great results. It’s a fast-paced, high growth environment — so no
days are boring. And of course, all work and no play is dull — so we always try to add some fun to the schedule.
• As a team player in our web team, you will be responsible for developing our API, single-page application features, improving app core and working on troubleshooting and tech debt
• Occasionally support our mobile team requirements on all levels (architecture, API, services)
• Stick to a proactive approach in terms of the technological evolution of our product, planning of team work, new technologies, and development patterns
• Write tests (Unit, API)
• Review the code produced by other team members
• Do some routine stuff: team meetings (dev/management), task trackers (we use Kaiten)
• You have at least 2 years with any of PHP frameworks (Symfony is preferable)
• You have about 1 year with React
• You have experience in API development (REST/RESTful) for mobile and web clients
• You are analytical and have min 3 years of full-stack development experience
• You are responsible for the quality of your own code on all stages of development (backend / API, front-end, QA, DevOps)
• You respect user-centric development priorities and are ready to contribute in product planning yourself
• You are fluent in Russian and have intermediate technical skills in English for documentation and communication in project management tools
• You have worked with multi-platform development teams (Web, iOS, Android)
• You went through several growth levels together with one of your previous projects
• You understand MVC and know it’s pros and cons but you’re ready to try something new (we’re interested in DDD + CQRS first of all)
• You have experience in moving from AngularJS to React and/or maintaining the same project using both platforms in parallel
• You understand specialties and differences between B2B and B2C products
• You are able to present yourself as a picky user and look at your product from different points of view