Daxx is looking for a Full-Stack (React.js+Node.js) to join the SteelTrace development team in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Lviv, or remote.
SteelTrace is a Dutch software startup disrupting the steel industry supply chain by offering a blockchain-based SaaS platform where all involved companies in the supply chain, from mill to EPC to end-users, can manage and transfer all certificate-related product data safely and irrefutably. Our product gives players in the industry full control over the quality of the steel products they buy.
It is our vision to bring transparency and integrity to the industry. Our current focus is on the petrochemical and chemical industry. The supply chain is complex, prone to errors, and certificate bearing is high in this segment.
We aim to grow and scale in Europe, the United States, and the Middle East in the coming years before moving to other regions globally to become the standard in the industry.
- Define, manage, execute and maintain complex applications
- Design, build and maintain reliable code
- Control development releases
- Optimize code for performance, stability, and maintainability
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- Maintain mobile and web applications
- Maintain technical documentation
- Expertise in MongoDB, ElasticSearch
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with GIT
- Strong problem-solving skills
- At least Upper-Intermediate English level
Will be a plus:
- Basic understanding of blockchain and/or smart contracts
- Experience with React Native
- Bash scripts
- Experience with monitoring tools
- Server management and deployment experience
- A professional environment with great people to work with
- Opportunities to make a difference and grow professionally
- Work in distributed agile teams with the right processes in place
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.