Demodesk is building the world’s first intelligent customer meeting platform for remote sales with the vision to enable everyone to have great customer conversations. We give revenue teams superpowers by enabling them to host more effective and engaging meetings. Demodesk provides teams with real-time conversational guidance that is invisible to the customer and has significantly more data to analyze than existing tools!
We have been creating a new category for real-time sales enablement since 2017 and strive to be a global leader. As a growing start-up, we all share a passion to make an impact and grow, not only as a company but also as individuals. To us, innovation is a default mindset – to challenge norms and create change for the better. We ensure that Demodesk is not only a diverse and inclusive community but also a place where we can learn and build off of each other’s experiences. To drive this community, we work to minimize bias in our hiring and decision-making processes.
- Implement a performant and beautiful frontend: You are responsible for the implementation of the redesign of our assistance features. This includes playbooks, notes, and forms our customers use during their sales calls
- Setup frontend testing infrastructure: You bring your experience in front-end development to the table by setting up and improving our current frontend testing workflow
- Develop within all parts of the stack: Your job will focus on the frontend in the beginning but end up in a 40/60 split between frontend and backend
- Write beautiful code: You document well and see the importance of testing. Due to your previous experience, you are able to break down tasks and execute them in an efficient way
- Constant learning: You are excited by technical challenges and are always on the lookout for new technologies. With your curiosity, you are always searching for the best technology for each use case and pick up new languages and frameworks fast
- You help anyone in the team succeed: You make effective and successful work possible by clear and honest communication in order to develop a shared understanding of the long-term vision and immediate next actions. When you don’t fully understand something, you ask lots of questions and use the opportunity to learn and grow
- At least 2 years of professional experience in Web Development
- Experience in working with at least one backend framework (ideally in NodeJS, Ruby, and Python frameworks are also acceptable)
- Good fundamentals in a dynamic language like Ruby or Python
- Experience working on commercial software products
- Experience working on a product with a high number of users
- A desire for high code quality and system security through automation, unit testing, and structured code reviews
- At least Upper-Intermediate English level
- A professional environment with great people to work with
- Opportunities to make a difference and grow professionally
- Work in distributed agile teams with the right processes in place
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.