Daxx is looking for a Game Designer to join the Daxx team
We are looking for talented individuals with the aspiration to create something bigger! This role will require a deepened interest and broad knowledge in the Hyper Casual mobile gaming space.
Through your game creations, you will develop your skills further and help us bring joy to millions of people all around the world! The Designer will add experience, fun, direction, joy, and performance to the game design process.
- Able to help fine-tune game balancing, pacing and feeling
- Pitch and implement new game ideas and features to the teams
- Get involved in all aspects of game development: UI, UX, game design, logic, performance, etc.
- Work collaboratively with the engineering team on the design and implementation of new game features
- Assess and apply qualitative and quantitative feedback to improve game design and balance
- Ability to design features with the player in mind.
- You must have a good understanding of the casual mobile game market.
- Ability to deconstruct and analyse mobile games mechanics
- Benchmark the market to stay on top of new trends
- Understanding of models and tools to analyse gameplay and user behaviour
- Expert or exposure to basic Mathematical precepts, Probability Theory and formulas in game environment
- You speak and write English
Good to have:
- Track record with successful mobile games
- Good knowledge of casual games
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team pizza lunches and Friday company breakfasts