Daxx is looking for a Game Developer to join the Daxx team
We are looking for talented individuals with the aspiration to create something bigger! This role will require a deepened interest and broad knowledge in the Hyper Casual mobile gaming space.
Through your game creations, you will develop your skills further and help us bring joy to millions of people all around the world!.
- You will be leading the development effort of one of seven small agile teams, delivering to fortnightly sprints and will be exposed to the full software development cycle.
- A proven track record of being able to deliver solutions to a deadline is essential;
- You will be responsible for every aspect of the project whilst backed by a fantastic department of experienced developers.
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience on Unity or other game engines
- You are interested in a casual game
- You have a creative and hacker mindset
- You have a good sense of gameplay experience and special attention to details
- You are familiar with optimization issues
- You speak and write English
Good to have:
- Track record with successful mobile games
- Professional game development experience
- Good knowledge of casual games
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team pizza lunches and Friday company breakfasts