Daxx is looking for a Go Developer to join the Retrica team in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, or remote.
About the client:
Retrica is one of the most popular smartphone camera apps with half a billion installs around the world. We are looking for developers who would help us continue to provide better UX to the users and also provide new experiences for users in Eastern Europe.
We have been funded by 3 Silicon Valley venture capitals: Bessemer Venture Partners, Altos Ventures and Goodwater Capital at 18 million dollars’ valuation in Series A. We look for fast-communicators who know how to ask questions and result-driven developers who know how to prioritize and simplify problems.
About the project:
Take a photo with your smartphone camera with 180+ filters already applied from the preview. Share them in Retrica or anywhere you’d like.
- Ask questions about what you don’t understand until you do
- Take part in refactoring of the existing codebase and adding new revenue-generating functionality
- You are developing for half a billion people. Prioritize simplicity and quick results over methodological perfection
- Fix issues and determine issues you cannot fix and quickly raise an alarm if you cannot
- At least 2 years of experience in Go (server-side)
- Knows how to use GKE (Kubernetes is a must)
- Pass multiple-choice questionnaire for programming skills and logical reasoning (80% or higher)
Will be a plus:
- Knows how to create and maintain dependency based on Go Module
- Used Bigtable
- Knows how to maintain multi-master distributed systems
- Master’s degree in computer science
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.