Daxx is looking for Golang Software Developer to join TelemetryTV team in Kyiv
About the client:
TelemetryTV is a next-generation digital signage CMS built in the cloud and delivered as SaaS. We empower our users to build amazing and beautiful content that is displayed on large screens (TVs & Videos Walls) in education, retail, corporate communications, healthcare, and hospitality environments.
We embrace the startup vibe of being agile, with open communication and teamwork. We’ve created a work environment where you’ll learn, challenge the status quo, let your creative juices flow, and have your voice heard. In short, we move fast, we learn from our mistakes and we enjoy hanging out.
- As a Go (Golang) developer you will work on our back end microservices fixing bugs and implementing features.
- You will work on enhancing native clients such as our Linux player application
- You will create new applications in order to provide new services to our front end applications.
- You will work on enhancing our test suites to improve the confidence of our Continuous Integration and Delivery processes.
- 2-4 years developing API driven back-end applications in a compiled, typed languages such as Go, Rust, C or C++
- Experience of shipping at least one Go application to a production environment
- Expert Linux based development and strong familiarity with the command line
- Experience with databases and Linux system administration
- Strong problem-solving ability
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Android software development to assist with native client integration.
- MongoDB experience
What Daxx Offers:
- Build your Successful IT Career working directly with our Client. No third parties
- Competitive salary, that depends on experience and skills
- Compensation of taxes
- Annual skills assessment
- English classes with Ukrainian teachers and native speakers
- 20 working days paid vacation
- 10 days of paid sick leaves
- Work-off on Ukrainian official holidays
- Medical insurance