Daxx is looking for a Graphic Designer to join our marketing team in Lviv.
As a Graphic Designer at Daxx, you will be responsible for the creation of visual communications to convey messages in an effective way and aesthetically pleasing manner. Working closely with digital marketing, employer branding, as well as recruiting teams you will be accountable for keeping Daxx brand identity intact across all communication channels.
You will be working in the Daxx Marketing Department sharing responsibilities with Senior Graphic Designer.
The ideal candidate for this position should be self-motivated, well organized, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas and show amazing attention to detail.
- Design graphics, images and infographics for corporate websites – daxx.com and jobs.daxx.com
- Prepare promo materials for web ads & social media promo – Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Make up corporate presentations for internal and external usage
- Prepare brochures – white papers, case studies, etc.
- Get corporate leaflets and brochures ready for print
- Prepare designs for corporate souvenirs
- 3 years of proven graphic design experience for B2B or B2C businesses
- 1-2 years of experience working in the IT industry would be a plus
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a must – Adobe Illustrator (Ai), Adobe InDesign (In), Adobe Photoshop (Ps)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Video design and editing software experience would be a plus
- Understanding of printing requirements for creatives
- Ability to create visuals according to the corporate style and requirements
- Excellent time management and teamwork skills
- Self-motivated, results-driven individual and detail-oriented personality
- English – Intermediate
What We Offer:
- Regular performance reviews
- Medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.