Daxx is looking for an HR/Account Manager to join our team in Kharkiv and Kyiv!
Daxx is one of the largest Dutch IT companies on the software development service and consulting market, delivering remote software teams to clients in over 20 countries
around the world. Since 1999, we’ve grown from a two-man team in the Netherlands to 300+ people operating from development centers in Ukraine, including 115 people in the Kharkov office.
We are seeking an HR/Account manager to join our Kharkov team as a result of growth.
- Provide Daxx clients with professional HR service including but not limited to facilitation of performance appraisal process for dedicated software
- Consulting clients on people management matters
- One-to-one meetings with the developers as a part of evaluation procedure
- Proactive risk management and implementation of mitigation actions to lower the attrition rate
- Work with clients, their teams to improve and upscale the level of cooperation
- 2+ years of experience as HR/HR Business partner/Recruiter (in case of direct communication with the foreign clients)
- Experience in IT outstaffing/outsourcing industry
- Practical experience in HR retention, performance evaluation
- Expertise in one-to-one meetings with developers and PMs, Team Leads
- Ability to defend both interests: employers’ and clients’
- Basic knowledge in Project processes, terminology
- Fluent English
As a plus
- Successful working experience in direct communication with multinational clients
- Direct communication with our clients all over the world
- Professional growth opportunity
- Competitive salary, medical insurance
- Annual paid vacation equals 20 working days and 10 sick leaves
- Friendly and open working culture
- Comfortable office facilities and regular corporate events