Daxx is looking for an HR/Account Manager to join our team in Kyiv and Kharkiv!
Daxx is a Netherlands-based software development and technology consulting company with 22 years of experience and over 500 experts on board. We build dedicated teams to help fill technological and expertise gaps for international clients.
At the end of 2020, Daxx became a part of Grid Dynamics Group — a US-based technical service and consulting group of companies with a strong presence in the Eastern Europe region. Within the Grid Dynamics Group, Daxx continues to bring innovation and progress to tech businesses around the world.
We offer value-added services to our clients which include quality control, security testing, and process and technical consulting. So far, Daxx has helped more than 300 companies set up, manage, and retain their remote development teams in Ukraine.
- 2+ years of experience as HR Business Partner/Account manager/ PM
- Successful experience of cooperation and direct communication with customers from Europe, US, Australia, and/ or other regions
- Experience in IT outstaffing/outsourcing
- Practical experience in people management: onboarding, retention, performance management, l&d, etc.
- Ability to understand customers’ and employee’s interests and find the best solution for the company
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Understanding the project and process management
- Fluent English
Working as HR/ AM you get:
- Direct communication with our clients all over the world
- Opportunity to collaborate with great IT tech companies and influence on their business
- Professional growth
- Competitive salary, social package
- Friendly and open working environment
Working as HR/ AM means:
- Providing Daxx clients with full scope of HR service, including but not limited to the team and individual retention, performance review, professional development, and advising on keeping high engagement level
- Working with clients, upscaling their teams, and improving cooperation
- Consulting clients on people management matters with the best HR practices, tools, and knowledge in cooperation with remote teams
- Proactive risk management and implementation of mitigation actions to lower the attrition rate