Daxx is looking for a Senior/Lead Ionic Developer to join our development team in Dnipro, Kharkiv or remote.
Vive is a very interesting and innovative FinTech startup that is delivering a wealth management service through a mobile app. It functions as an automated robo-advisor on how to manage income, expenses and achieve financial goals with the help of smart investments.
We’re looking for a product-aware lead Ionic developer who is a thoughtful, responsible and passionate builder and highly appreciates user experience. We’re looking for someone who is not only well versed in front-end development but also has a strong understanding of good UX.
- We are building multiple front-ends in our architecture but the main focus will be our customer Ionic app.
- We are currently building our alpha product in a rapid pace. We need you to lead us to beta and production stage.
- You will have the opportunity to own new features from day one, work on brand new front-end functionality, contribute to the design process, and build a user experience that is second to none.
- You’ll work with designers and other engineers to build, and launch products and features that will have an immediate impact on the user experience.
- You will lead the existing 2 Ionic engineers to robust architecture and implement best practices immediately, so that our app will be of highest quality form day one.
- You love building software
- 5+ years of experience in developing with Ionic/Angular. We work on the latest version of Ionic with Capacitor with a great deal of Cordova plugins
- Experience with implementing front-end/native app testing tools like Appium
- Experience with latest best practices on Ionic/Angular architecture
- Experience with CI for front-end code bases
- Experience with releasing apps to the Apple App Store and Google play Store
- Experience with properly implementing code quality rules and software (SonarQube)
- You tackle problems and overcome obstacles and challenges. You get stuff done
- You build with the end user in mind, and you’re comfortable with self-directed learning and teaching on the job
Nice to have:
- The last few years of work you spend in a lead-developer role
- You demonstrated through interesting side projects, open source contributions or other involvement in the tech community.
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
- Remote work opportunity