Daxx is looking for a Senior/Lead Ionic Developer to join our development team in Dnipro, Kharkiv or remote.
Vive is building the future of investing by making wealth and pension planning smart and available on your smartphone. Our mission is to provide total control over investments and wealth planning. Vive tracks portfolios in real time, offers automated advice when needed and is easy to use.
We’re looking for a product-aware lead Ionic developer who is a thoughtful, responsible and passionate builder and highly appreciates user experience. We’re looking for someone who is not only well versed in front-end development but also has a strong understanding of good UX.
- We are building multiple front-ends in our architecture but the main focus will be our customer Ionic app.
- We are currently building our alpha product in a rapid pace. We need you to lead us to beta and production stage.
- You will have the opportunity to own new features from day one, work on brand new front-end functionality, contribute to the design process, and build a user experience that is second to none.
- You’ll work with designers and other engineers to build, and launch products and features that will have an immediate impact on the user experience.
- You will lead the existing 2 Ionic engineers to robust architecture and implement best practices immediately, so that our app will be of highest quality form day one.
- You love building software
- 5+ years of experience in developing with Ionic/Angular. We work on the latest version of Ionic with Capacitor with a great deal of Cordova plugins
- Experience with implementing front-end/native app testing tools like Appium
- Experience with latest best practices on Ionic/Angular architecture
- Experience with CI for front-end code bases
- Experience with releasing apps to the Apple App Store and Google play Store
- Experience with properly implementing code quality rules and software (SonarQube)
- You tackle problems and overcome obstacles and challenges. You get stuff done
- You build with the end user in mind, and you’re comfortable with self-directed learning and teaching on the job
Nice to have:
- The last few years of work you spend in a lead-developer role
- You demonstrated through interesting side projects, open source contributions or other involvement in the tech community.
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
- Remote work opportunity