Daxx is looking for a Middle/Senior Ionic Developer to join our development team.
Vive is a very interesting and innovative FinTech startup that is delivering a wealth management service through a mobile app. It functions as an automated robo-advisor on how to manage income, expenses and achieve financial goals with the help of smart investments.
We’re looking for a product-aware developer who is a thoughtful, responsible and passionate builder and highly appreciates user experience. We’re looking for someone who is not only well versed in front-end development but also has a strong understanding of good UX.
- We are building multiple front-ends in our architecture but the main focus will be our customer Ionic app
- You will have the opportunity to own new features from day one, work on brand new front-end functionality, contribute to the design process, and build a user experience that is second to none
- You’ll work with designers and other engineers to build, and launch products and features that will have an immediate impact on the user experience
- You will join the team of backend Java devs and another 2 Ionic engineers
- You love building software
- 3+ years of experience in developing with Angular/Ionic. We work on the latest version of Ionic with Capacitor with a great deal of Cordova plugins
- Experience with implementing front-end/native app testing tools like Appium
- Experience with properly implementing code quality rules and software (SonarQube)
- You tackle problems and overcome obstacles and challenges. You get stuff done
- You build with the end user in mind, and you’re comfortable with self-directed learning and teaching on the job
Nice to have:
- Experience with latest best practices on Angular/Ionic architecture
- Experience with CI for front-end code bases
- Experience with releasing apps to the Apple App Store and Google play Store
- You demonstrated through interesting side projects, open source contributions or other involvement in the tech community.
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
- Remote work opportunity