Daxx is looking for a iOS Developer to join the Workhorse team in Dnipro.
Workhorse is a USA-based company which develops a variety of bespoke business process management applications (both: web and mobile) for enterprise-level clients with several small and a big project in the development process.
Guys specialize in end-to-end web app development, creating specialty applications for a variety of diverse industries that include agriculture, chemicals, plastics, building and construction, oil and gas, manufacturing, healthcare, HVACR, water and more.
For now, they are looking for a dedicated and motivated guy who is really more of a “can-do” person, who’ll grow professionally a lot, while working on challenging projects and bringing successful solutions for them.
- Responsible for writing the code (or modules) independently for the mobile device Apps
- Participate in specifying the functions, methods and events needed for the program
- Carry out the debugging and troubleshooting of the program
- Record the results and identify the possible problems in the application
- Work closely with Software Quality Assurance team and Problems tacking and deliver internal/final releases
- 4+ years of coding experience in iOS mobile app development is required
- Strong Experience with Swift for iOS SDK
- Comprehensive knowledge with the iOS operating system
- Database design, SQL and scripting languages (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Good communication skills both verbal and written in English
Will be a plus:
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.