Daxx is looking for an iOS developer to relocate to the Netherlands.
Our client provides thousands of clicks and page loads per second.
Next, to purely digital content, Client’s Technology also provides online content (such as websites, blogs, and fora) for printed media, for brands/magazines like viva.nl, Autoweek, Donald Duck, Libelle, and many others.
We have used the Spotify Model as an inspiration for our organizational model and have adopted Scrum for our preferred way of working. Our software developers usually work for 1 or 2 of the labels, with the possibility to switch if either business needs or personal development merits such.
As a developer, you are part of the iOS team that is responsible for the project’s iOS app. The iOS team is one of the product’s teams that contribute to being and remaining the biggest news brand in the Netherlands.
• Clever person with a relevant higher education (Computer Science, Software Development, etc)
• Considers Software Development as a craft and the technology used as merely one aspect of that
• Has 3+ years of experience as an iOS developer
• Knowledge of Cocoa, Objective-C, Swift, Xcode
• Experience with the App0-approval & distribution process
• Contributed to high traffic apps that are currently in the Appstore
• Experience with: dependency injection, concurrency, networking, unit testing, and test automation
• You preferably do not work with storyboards or auto-layout
• Processing and paying for visa and work permit
• Processing application for child/spouse if required
• Payroll administration in the Netherlands
• Support with registration with local authorities
• Issuing health insurance (to be paid by you)
• The environment where it is appreciated to contribute to the further development of the product
• Working in a SCRUM team
• Close collaboration with the business and editors
• MacBook Pro and freedom to choose with which software you work
• 26 days off and a personal choice budget