Daxx is looking for iOS Developer to join the Daxx New Client’s team in Kyiv.
We are a Music-AI startup based in Berlin and are developing an App for iOS and Android devices that offers an affordable subscription to digital sheet music with groundbreaking artificial intelligence functionalities.
Our product will affect the way millions of people study and play music every day. We are searching for an experienced and passionate iOS Engineer ready to join our effort and help us architect and build the face of our solution – an intelligent mobile application that will provide millions of amateurs and professionals instant access to the majority of world’s music heritage. Most of us speak German, but since we are a multinational team, our company language is English.
- Designing complex reusable custom-made UI components for the application according to the industry standards and best practices
- Implementing the application user interface based on the design sketches
- Defining frameworks and component software design
- Ensuring Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines are followed
- Implementation of application core features
- Manage product quality and reliability
- At least 2 years of full-time experience in developing iOS apps with Objective-C and Swift
- Experience implementing high-quality custom user interfaces
- Knowledge of Apple’s latest guidelines, familiarity with UI/UX trends
- Familiarity with Git or other version control systems
- Experience consuming REST APIs
- Experience with dependency management systems (CocoaPods, Carthage, SPM)
- You know how to write tests (Unit-, UI-, Integration, End-to-End Tests)
- You are self-driven, collaborative and willing to grow as an engineer/UX expert
- Fluent English skills
Will be a plus:
- Experience with CI / CD flows (Jenkins, Fastlane, Pipeline scripts, …)
- You are familiar with Core ML and the concepts of machine learning and integrating ML models into iOS applications
- Good understanding of Core Animation, Core PDF and Quartz 2D. Experience with Core Audio and AVFoundation is a plus.
- The practice of working with C++ and C
- Experience with scene rendering or game development
- UX design experience (mock generation, etc)
- You are proud of your contributions and you are ready to show your portfolio
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.