Daxx is looking for an iOS/tvOS developer to join CuriosityStream in Kharkiv
Our client is CuriosityStream. From the founder of the Discovery Channel, CuriosityStream is the award-winning streaming service.
CuriosityStream is accessible on a large number of devices, from your laptop to your mobile phone,
gaming system, or Smart TV.
Our team is looking for an Android Developer to join us. This is your chance to work on
exciting projects like our high-traffic web, mobile, and smart TVs web apps, as well as on our internal
You will have a relaxed work environment here, where you can stay focused on our goals.
All ideas are welcome, and it is common to see an idea or suggestion being implemented and live
within a week.
- Meet weekly with team members across disciplines (UX, backend, ops) to drive relevant work
- You will be extensively using Objective-C, Swift, Realm DB, Cocoapods, RxSwift, Alamofire,
AVFoundation, StoreKit, and other libraries
- Work closely with the team to build interactive, large-scale mobile & TV applications
- Produce quality code and participate in our agile development workflow
- Must be comfortable working with Swift, Objective-C
- Must be comfortable with writing unit tests and Test-Driven Development
- Must be comfortable with software design patterns and data structures
- You show strong writing and communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences
- You’re are autonomous and reliable
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs, particularly Alamofire
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape; trends
Will be a plus:
- You did work on a large-scale apple application
- You have experience with AVFoundation, RxSwift, Chromecast, Storekit
- You have experience being a mentor
- You keep an eye on having up-to-date documentation
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc