Daxx is looking for an iOS Developer to join the Altoida development team in Kyiv/Kharkiv/Lviv/Dnipro or remote.
Altoida, Inc is making brain health smart and personal. Our innovative approach combines novel digital biomarkers (dBM) with immersive augmented reality (AR) and powerful artificial intelligence (AI). The result is a brain health platform built on more than 20 years of cutting-edge scientific research. Our products are the subject of peer-reviewed publications, multinational clinical trials and are built by our expert team of scientists, clinicians and engineers.
- Redesign of UI and business logic
- Adding features to existing production app
- You are a swiss-army knife looking for a challenging role at a growing brain health company.
- You will play a critical role in designing and developing mission-critical pieces of the iOS version of our cognitive assessment application.
- You will create features and optimize the performance of the mobile application including, but not limited to Augmented Reality.
- 5+ years of commercial experience in the development of complex applications.
- Expertise in iOS, Swift development (at least 2 years of commercial experience).
- Strong problem-solving ability.
- Experience in working in a Scrum team.
- Experience with Gitlab.
- Good English communication skills.
Will be a plus but not required
- Direct cooperation with the customer;
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager;
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days;
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.