Daxx is looking for a Recruiter to join our Recruitment Team in Dnipro, Kharkiv, Lviv or Kyiv.
Daxx is a Dutch company and market leader in The Netherlands in nearshore IT staffing services. We serve with more than 400 IT professionals over 100 clients in Europe and the US. We have offices in Ukraine (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Lviv) and sales offices in Amsterdam.
In December 2020 we became part of Grid Dynamics Group and we are a team of 2000+ employees worldwide now!
- Identify and hire the best talent for our clients’ teams
- Conduct interviews with candidates and provide a comprehensive intro of the candidates to the client
- Coordinate all recruitment process both with technical interviewers on our side and Hiring Managers abroad
- Work closely with our sales managers and coordinate directly available candidates between various openings
- Be aware and make use of the market’s newest recruitment tools
- Make use of your wide network of technical specialists, act as a brand ambassador and a knowledge holder on the dynamic situation on IT market
- At least 2 years of experience in recruiting in the IT industry in product, outsourcing, outstaffing companies or recruitment agencies
- Fluent English
- Experience in direct communication with foreign hiring managers
- Experience in full cycle recruitment process starting from direct search, headhunting of candidates to job offer negotiation and closing the deal
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Having a “get things done” attitude and being result-oriented
- A professional environment with great people to work with
- Opportunities to make a difference, to develop and grow
- Your opinion matters. You are encouraged to contribute to the processes in the team
- Direct cooperation with the customer, recruiting for a variety of different technical positions. You won’t get bored:)
- Сonferences participation and English classes
- Regular corporate events, team pizza lunches, snacks and fruit in the office
- Competitive salary and benefits package that includes wide medical insurance, 20 vacation days, 10 sick leaves