Daxx is looking for a Java Developer to join the Broadleaf team.
Broadleaf is a framework for building e-commerce solutions. It’s built-in Java with open-source Java libs (Spring, Hibernate, etc.), it’s built-in a way to be extendable and customizable.
- 2 to 3 years experience
- Java, Spring Framework, JPA/Hibernate
- Working English skills with the ability to comfortably interact in both verbally and written
- Fast learner with a passion for technology and the ability to quickly apply what they’ve learned
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Comfortable interacting with customers (again, both written and verbal)
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong focus on quality and finding the best solution for the problem at hand
- Proactive and self-motivated
Will be a plus:
- Consulting or Client Service experience
- System integrations, integration patterns, and asynchronous messaging
- Experience designing sub-systems
- Java-based commerce frameworks (e.g. Broadleaf, ATG, Hybris, ElasticPath, etc.)
- Cloud development: Docker, Kubernetes, and related Cloud DevOps and infrastructure skills
- Search platforms such as Solr, Elasticsearch, or Endeca
- Integrations to payment gateways, tax providers, CDNs, logistics and fulfillment providers, ERP, CRM, OMS
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.