Daxx is looking for a Middle Java Developer to join Concurrent Systems team in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro or Lviv.
Concurrent Systems builds software products to enable mobile operators to create advanced subscriber benefit provisioning solutions.
- Developing of high-grade Telecommunication Services in a Unix/Linux based environment
- Completing software specification, design, coding and debugging through to deployment to Operator sites
- Adhering to software engineering best practices including code testing, documenting , code reviews, making recommendations for code optimization and maintaining stable software while removing bugs and system impediments
- Taking responsibility for software lifecycle management including version control and deployment package creation
- Effectively using tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
- Experience with Source/Version control management (e.g.Git-Lab, Git)
- Upper-intermediate level of English
Will be a plus:
- Experience or a working knowledge of a Linux development environment, preferably RHEL
- Experience with MySQL or MariaDB
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.