Daxx is looking for a Java Developer to join the ViveApp team in Kharkiv.
ViveApp is building the future of investing by making wealth and pension planning smart and available on your smartphone. His mission is to provide total control over investments and wealth planning.
ViveApp is looking for product-aware engineers who are thoughtful, responsible and passionate builders who appreciate good product design and user experience. You will be responsible for developing back-end systems that support our customer touchpoints and enable us to offer our clients a superb and effortless experience in planning their financial future.
- 2+ years of Java development
- Java / Spring framework (boot)
- Databases: PostgreSQL
- Others: Gradle, Hibernate, Mapstruct, Ehcache, Lombok, Auth0, Bitbucket
Will be a plus:
- You love building software, demonstrated through interesting side projects, open-source contributions, or other involvement in the tech community
- You tackle problems and overcome obstacles and challenges. You get stuff done. We live in a quickly changing environment
- You build with the end-user in mind, and you’re comfortable with self-directed learning and teaching on the job
- Experience with REST API’s and microservices architecture
- Experience with Amazon Web Services EC2, RDS, Elastic Beanstalk (+ AWS SNS) and Auth0
- Opportunities to make a difference, to develop and grow
- Work in distributed agile teams with the right processes in place
- Your opinion matters. You are encouraged to contribute to the processes in the team and the end product architecture
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR-client Manager and Agile coach to help you succeed
- Regular performance reviews with the customer facilitated by HR
- Agile training programs, various tech training, conferences participation, English classes
- Regular corporate events, team pizza lunches, Friday company breakfasts
- Competitive salary and benefits package that includes wide medical insurance, 20 vacation days, 10 sick leaves