Daxx is looking for a Java/Kotlin Developer to join the Device Insight team.
About the client
Device Insight delivers IoT solutions to a wide range of industries: Mechanical and plant engineering, robotics, Heating/Ventilation/Air Conditioning, commercial vehicles, vending, transport, energy, etc. Our clients are medium enterprises and large corporations.
About the project
At Device Insight we are currently a team of 7 people implementing IoT solutions for a manufacturer of firefighting trucks and equipment. Our goal is to provide an IoT platform which can be used for fleet management, tracking the status of equipment inside fire trucks and documenting missions. Many more features are planned and will be defined together with the customer. The development is starting in September.
- Software development in a highly motivated team of 7 colleagues
- Shaping customers requirements with the team in a regular refinement process
- Java 11
- Kotlin 1.4 or willingness to master it
- Spring Boot 2
- SQL and NoSQL databases
- Typescript, Node.js are preferably (we will use Azure Functions written in Typescript/Node.js)
- The candidates must know the basics of event driven architectures. Kafka is definitely a plus.
- Kubernetes (Azure Kubernetes Service)
- At least 3 years of experience in development software in a team, preferably for enterprise applications
Will be a plus
- DevOps (Gitlab CI/CD, Azure Bicep, Ansible, Terraform)
- Frontend (React)
- Azure Services (IoT Hub, Event Hubs, Functions, Stream Analytics, CosmosDB)
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
- Remote work opportunity