Daxx is looking for a Java Developer to join the Device Insight team.
About the client
Device Insight delivers IoT solutions to a wide range of industries: Mechanical and plant engineering, robotics, Heating/Ventilation/Air Conditioning, commercial vehicles, vending, transport, energy, etc. Our clients are medium enterprises and large corporations.
At Device Insight currently a team of 6 people is working on an IoT solution. Our German customer is one of the leading manufacturers of energy-efficient heating products and hot water solutions.
About the project
We are providing an IoT platform that allows operators of boiler systems a comprehensive system overview as well as comfortable monitoring from afar by visualising current operating data. Furthermore, it enables a broad range of remote support by service experts.
- Software development in a highly motivated team of 6 colleagues
- Shaping customers requirements with the team in a regular refinement process
- Supporting the customer to scale their product by migrating a monolith to a K8S Kubernetes micro service architecture running on Azure
- Backend: Java 8/11, Spring Framework 4/5, Spring Boot (REST, JPA), Maven, JUnit/Mockito, SQL, Git
- DevOps: Docker, Kubernetes, Helm
- At least 3 years of experience in software development in a team, preferably for enterprise applications
- English language proficiency
- Hands-on mentality
- Willingness to continuously improve the software
Will be a plus
- Good networking skills (Iptables, OpenVPN)
- Backend: Azure (Azure Kubernetes Service, Event Hub, Time Series Insights, PostgreSQL, DevOps, ACR, Application Insights), NodeJS
- DevOps: Ansible, Linux, Prometheus/Grafana
- Experience in microservice architectures & cloud adoption
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
- Remote work opportunity