Daxx is looking for a Java Full Stack Developer to join the Broadleaf team in Kyiv.
Broadleaf is a framework for building e-commerce solutions. It’s built-in Java with open-source Java libs (Spring, Hibernate, etc.), it’s built-in a way to be extendable and customizable. We use the latest versions of Java, Spring, Hibernate and React.js for the frontend.
Broadleaf is looking for experienced software engineers with a passion for technology and strong problem-solving skills to join our development team. At Broadleaf you will have the opportunity to use the latest technologies in eCommerce to make an impact with our new Microservices platform.
- 2+ years of experience in web development – ideally full-stack skillset with back-end and front-end experience (React)
- Fluent in Java and use of the Spring Framework
- Experience implementing RESTful APIs
- Experience with relational databases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of best practices for automated testing
- Drive to write clean, optimized code
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Upper-intermediate English
Will be a plus:
- Consulting or Client Service experience
- System integrations, integration patterns, and asynchronous messaging
- Experience designing sub-systems
- Java-based commerce frameworks (e.g. Broadleaf, ATG, Hybris, ElasticPath, etc.)
- Cloud development: Docker, Kubernetes, and related Cloud DevOps and infrastructure skills
- Search platforms such as Solr, Elasticsearch, or Endeca
- Integrations to payment gateways, tax providers, CDNs, logistics and fulfillment providers, ERP, CRM, OMS
- Microservices architecture and patterns
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.