Daxx is looking for a Full-Stack Java Developer to join the team of our client.
About the client:
Happ Consulting enables companies to understand and act upon customer and employee insight. We’ve been helping our clients delight their customers and employees since our launch in 2015. Together, we create more happiness and that leads to better business results. Understanding the vision of our clients and working collaboratively towards achieving that vision is very important to us. At each step of the journey with our clients, we make sure we deliver simple, quick, and responsive solutions tailored to your unique needs. Today, more than 20 clients, from different industries and across six countries, work collaboratively with us to design their own experience management process.
About the project:
Happ Customer and Employee Experience Management Platforms are SaaS solutions to track CX/EX on various touchpoints and take automated actions regarding these feedbacks.
- Develop new features on Happ CX/EX Platforms
- Implement additional journeys and data integrations of clients
- Implement reports and dashboards to track the collected data
- At least 2 years of experience in Java development (JEE, Spring etc.)
- Experience with building APIs and microservices using Java
- Strong Web UI development skills (HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, Angular or React)
- Experience in Repository management tools including Git
- Databases & SQL skills using MySQL or other relevant database technologies
- Object/Relational mapping technologies such as Hibernate
- Experience with Cloud Native technologies on at least one of the major cloud services providers (AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure)
- Experience with building a complete full-stack solution
- Agile/Scrum methodology
- Good team player, result-oriented attitude, and analytical mind
- Strong communicational and interpersonal skills
- High energy and drive
- Strong problem-solving ability
Will be a plus:
- DevOps background with driving CI/CD and automation to modern techniques and practices
- Unit and functional testing experience
- Experience in Linux
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days, 10 paid sick leaves
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.