OSG is the catalyst for customer centric growth. We are a global behavioral and cognitive analytics firm driving outcomes for clients using our proprietary products and analytical tools. We have delivered $80 billion USD in incremental revenue for clients in over 800+ engagements to date, across industries and geographies by applying our Marketing, Customer Experience & Engagement and Operations products. OSG is headquartered in Newtown, Pennsylvania with offices in Atlanta, Manchester, UK, Dubai and Bengaluru, India.
- Responsibility to develop and maintain code using Grails\Groovy (Java) API’s on the server side with backend as MemSQL, PostgreSQL and Angular JS, Ionic framework on the front-end
- Building new microservices, including browser extensions that will interface with OSG’s core platform
- 3+ years of experience.
- Experience working within an Agile Framework
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and logical reasoning capabilities
- Experience of OOPS concepts and their implementation
- Good knowledge on database concepts and writing SQL queries
- Experience using Java based technologies: Grails\Groovy, J2EE technologies, Spring, Hibernate, Angular JS, Ionic ( Creating Microservices )
- Previous work experience in retail or healthcare projects will be an added advantage
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team pizza lunches and Friday company breakfasts