Daxx is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join Smart Reporting team in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro or Lviv.
The company is a university spin-off and was founded with the vision to leverage the value of data in medicine for better decision making and better treatment. Today, the company brings together a large interdisciplinary team of physicians and software engineers to develop software that is rooted in a deep understanding of clinical workflows. Its multilingual, cloud-based software for structured reporting in radiology and pathology is used by more than 10,000 physicians in more than 90 countries.
The goal of the project is to implement an FHIRcast Hub server. An FHIRcast Hub is a communication software for efficient communication between software/hardware components. It facilitates information exchange between software components (devices, applications, servers) and ensures information synchronization. The hub uses the FHIRcast protocol interface for information transport.
- Design and implementation of the FHIRcast Hub.
- Design and implementation of configuration, administration and monitoring of the software.
- Optimize performance and scalability of the software.
- Cover software with sufficient unit tests.
- At least 5 years of experience in Java development.
- At least 3 years of experience in Spring and Spring boot frameworks.
- At least 3 years of experience in backend development of Restful servers.
- Experience in multithreading.
- Experience in WebSocket communication.
- Good understanding of microservice architecture.
- Good understanding and experience with AWS, Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in Mockito and JUnit testing.
- Upper-intermediate level of English
Will be a plus:
- HL7, FHIR and FHIRcast knowledge.
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.