Daxx is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join the Solvice team.
Solvice provides products and services in optimization and planning to support organizations to deliver value to their customers in a sustainable way. We are an ambitious startup leveraging an optimization-as-a-service framework to manage and solve your complex planning problems.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who can take up a leading role in the Solvice team but who is still very hands-on. You love to explore the unknown and introduce new methods to our current offering. With your current knowledge and the freedom to experiment your heart out, you can’t wait to impress us!
- Shared responsibility for maintaining and expanding the Solvice Optimisation Platform
- As an engineer, you understand that producing clean, readable and testable code is always a priority
- Day to day, this means developing new user stories, fixing bugs, creating & reviewing merge requests, documenting your work, performing research, making suggestions for product improvements and communicating clearly about your progress
- 3-5 years of experience in Java development
- Solid technical knowledge and experience with one or more of the following technologies: Spring, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- You’re a big fan of clean code and clean architecture, and you apply those principles to produce clean, readable and testable code
- Ability to work in a team or independently and you’re able to take on responsibility
- Passion for mathematics and solving complex problems
- Has an MSc and Ph.D. in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Mathematics, Data Science, Statistics, Electrical Engineering, Operational Research or related fields
Will be plus
- Experience and a strong feel for Application Lifecycle Management with tools like Jira, Gitlab, Gradle, Artifactory… is considered a strong plus
- Proven experience with TDD, CI/CD, Unit and Integration Testing is also considered a strong plus
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
- Remote work opportunity