Daxx is looking for a Java Team Lead to join our strong development team in Dnipro.
The company is located near Amsterdam and Utrecht and exists for nearly ten years. It is part of bigger concern in the food industry. It is an informal company where people do their utmost best to support the company growth by adding value and proposing ideas that can optimize the flows and processes of daily work.
The company delivers goods to a variety of small businesses and franchises throughout The Netherlands. It does that guided by output of their custom-built enterprise applications which lead customers from order to delivery and everything in between. The warehouse processes, picking, transport and the supply process. Everything is integrated in the flows of our applications which you as a developer will help maintain and extend for us.
- Build a high performing team and attract talented engineers to it
- Mentoring, coaching and providing regular feedback to engineers
- Lead the end-to-end development of a scalable & engaging experience
- Collaborate with the founders on architecture, designs, engineering strategies, and feature roadmaps
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience with Java
- Minimum 3 years of experience with the Spring Framework
- Experience with Enterprise architecture
- Experience with Maven
- Experience with (advanced) PostgreSQL
- Experience with JSP and front-end frameworks
- Experience in backend, front-end and REST API’s.
- Experience in leading a SCRUM-team
- Excellent at English communication
- Willingness to build a great team in which there is openness about wrongdoings and room for feedback to learn from mistakes
- Proactiveness towards the responsible colleagues inside and outside the company
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Tomcat configuration
- Experience with DTAP, debugging & troubleshooting
- Experience with scalability requirements
- Experience with enterprise systems such as ERP, CRM, PIM, Reporting, BI or Dashboard Systems
- Experience with automated testing strategies and tools
- Being a food lover 🍫
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.