Daxx is looking for Java Developer to join Ivido team.
Ivido’s mission is to digitize and reform the healthcare system. Starting in the Netherlands, we enable a shift from competition to collaboration in Dutch healthcare.
Our team rapidly solves problems. iterates and works together with different patient groups, professionals and major healthcare stakeholders to connect different touch-points of healthcare in a meaningful way. We create a web-based platform with multiple entry points for citizens, professionals, and networks, which decreases the burden of registration in the healthcare system. Additionally, Ivido gives control and opportunity for citizens to pro-actively work on their vitality.
The launch of the Ivido platform is imminent! Future users, patient groups, insurance companies, and the government are focused on us because we’re the pioneers of this new type of providing health care. Therefore it is crunch-time.
We’re expecting you to contribute and accelerate the growth of our product, team, and business!
- Implement the features and user interfaces of the Ivido PGO and ZNO
- Working closely with Product Designers and Product Owners
- Manage development processes and systems, individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Minimal 3 years of experience in development
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of Java, Spring
- Experience with Go or/and Node.js
Will be a plus:
- Experience with FHIR data format
- Interest and ability to learn other programming languages as needed
What do we offer?
At Ivido the mentality is that who contributes to the success, will share in the results.
- A key role in a rapidly growing company
- A professional, young and social team
- Good working conditions which can be shaped in line with your own needs
This will be attractive for someone that:
- Enjoys personal growth and growth in responsibilities
- Is a forever learner with an experimental attitude
- Has a self-made mentality
- Sees communication and empathy towards other disciplines as the foundation for a properly functioning team
- Likes to think about workflow optimization
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working days vacation
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.