Eleventeenth is a full-service Internet development consultancy. Our goal is to understand your requirements, turn your ideas into opportunities and help you to take advantage of them.
You can benefit from our Digital Logistics Manager (DLM): an integrated application platform that spans your business process and optimizes your key procedures. Digital Logistics Manager can help you to manage your resources, distribute your assets, process your data, engage your customers, sell your products.
Eleventeenth brings a combination of experience and enthusiasm for the process of developing internet applications and websites. Our team is dedicated to producing world-class solutions to your business challenges while remaining easy for you and your clients to use.
- Attention to detail and an appreciation of clear, consistent and accessible UI/UX.
- Knowledge of HTML; tags, their attributes and in/appropriate use, such as the use of tables for layout.
- Hands-on experience with CSS and an understanding of general browser support.
- Robust understanding of the box model.
- Thorough understanding of and experience in prototypal inheritance and functions-as-classes.
- Experience in core concepts; scope, closures, truthy/falsely, asynchronous calls, callbacks, promises, event delegation & object reference.
- Experience in the creation and consumption of JSON formatted data is essential.
Will be a plus:
- Understanding of the DOM and related issues, such as the cost of selector matching, traversal, and repaint.
- Familiarity with framework AngularJS.
- Experience in AMD, LocalStorage, WebSockets and other emerging JS technologies.
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.