Daxx is looking for Junior Java Developer to join MatchingLink in Kyiv or remote.
MatchingLink builds software for institutional investors and more specifically asset managers, insurance companies and pension funds. Our software facilitates the daily process of valuing the liabilities (for instance pensions to pay) versus a portfolio of assets (obligations, shares, etc). Based on this valuation, proposals to improve the portfolio are created based on optimization strategies. Improvements are generally along the lines of risk mitigation, yield increase and currency exposure reduction.
- Active development of new modules on top of our existing MatchingLink platform ( for ex. business process creation, investment portfolio overviews, regulatory reporting, solving exchange risks, etc.)
- Working in the area of data aggregations and transformation in java / kotlin
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with team members
- At least 0.5 year of development experience
- Relevant experience with Java including latest versions
- Experience with databases (for ex. MySQL/MongoDB/PostgreSQL)
- Good communication skills in English
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Kotlin
- Experience with Spring framework
- MongoDB Knowledge
- AWS DataBrew knowledge
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.