Daxx is looking for Junior API Developer to join Pliant team in Kyiv.
Are you interested in finding ways to apply your software development skills to help shape how next-generation infrastructure will be built, integrated and automated? Our client is working on a revolutionary platform, which enables humans to build sophisticated yet robust automation and integration in low-code (or even code-less) environment.
Join a white-hot startup that is set to change the way that Fortune-1000 enterprises, carriers, and service providers design and implement true closed-loop automation across the heterogeneous and hybrid infrastructure. Pliant helps its customers deliver automated workflows that span DevOps, ITOps, SecOps, and AIOps in hours instead of quarters.
- analyzing various APIs and building wrappers that will be added to the Pliant platform such that we will be able to interact with these APIs through a graphical interface
- writing (or preferably writing the parser that will convert the existing documentation into) Swagger (OpenAPI) descriptions of various APIs that are not documented with those technologies
- At least 1-2 years of experience with NodeJS (preferred) or Python
- Familiarity and some experience with consuming REST, SOAP, etc. APIs. (not just SDKs – but actually building RESTful or SOAP requests)
- Critical thinking, problem-solving, ability to write efficient and maintainable code
- Commitment to achieving objectives, results driven and adept at resolving competing priorities
- Understand what Fortune 500 level customers expect in terms of quality (customer-centric mindset and good communication skills)
- Interested in learning about the end user and how their work is solving the users’ problems
- Strong work ethic; comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field can be substituted with superstar skills
Will be a plus:
- Experience with platforms like Postman
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.