Dysel offers complete equipment management software. We help streamline all processes and give users the tools to work more efficiently, save costs and become more successful. Dysel’s equipment management software gives a perfect insight into what is going on in each department and enables users to make the right decisions that will help the company move forward.
We are continuously improving our product as well as adding new features to our product. The product is an ERP system written in programming language AL.
- You are responsible for picking up pre assigned tickets and not only technically resolving them but also write an automated test script based upon functional specifications given.
- You will be expected to learn about programming language AL and become more knowledgeable about this.
- A large part of the job will consist of fixing Bug Fixes, as this is the fasted way to understand the technique behind our product.
- After gaining knowledge you will also be responsible for developing new enhancements.
- At least 6 months of experience in Web Development
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Able to work independently
- At least Upper-intermediate English level
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of AL
- Expertise in Azure DevOps
- Strong understanding of functional business processes
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.