Daxx is looking for a Junior Node.js Developer to join the DemandHelm team in Kyiv/Dnipro/Kharkiv.
DemandHelm is a technology company that helps brands maximize sales across e-commerce marketplaces like Amazon. Our advertising and analytics platform uses artificial intelligence and machine learning technology to automate marketing decisions and drive business outcomes.
- 1-2 years of experience as a professional software developer.
- Ability to write maintainable and testable code, while navigating both functional
programming and object-oriented programming patterns.
- Knowledge on how the web works and are familiar with REST API design, HTTP
fundamentals, web front-ends and security practices.
- Care for how software is developed in teams and are always looking to improve.
- Drive to continuously learn new things by reading, building hobby projects or testing new
technologies on the job. You should also enjoy teaching others around you.
- A pragmatic mindset. We’re working on an existing system, and our customers’ business
depends on it.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in SQL, building complex queries and procedures.
- Experience working with highly scalable distributed systems, consisting of multiple
microservices, deployed to hundreds of nodes.
- Experience building large-scale data processing pipelines.
What Daxx Offers:
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.