Daxx is looking for a Junior React/React Native Developer and QA Engineer to join the CuriosityStream development team in Kharkiv or Kyiv.
Do you want to take part in an award-winning leader in the non-fiction industry? Are you willing to satisfy people’s curiosity?
CuriosityStream is accessible on a large number of devices, from your laptop to your mobile phone, gaming system, or Smart TV. We thrive to entertain and delight our subscribers with quality content, including original productions.
There is room for growth for you here.
If you are looking for the challenges and opportunities of a startup with the benefits of a top-tier, a successful company that also a great place to work!
- Meet weekly with team members across disciplines (UX, backend, ops) to drive relevant work
- Development of full-fledged mobile apps on both iOS and Android mobile devices (phones and tablets), as well as TV platforms (tvOS and Android TV)
- Manually test core features/functionality of iOS, tvOS, Android-Mobile & Android-TV apps for each build and once/twice every week to ensure Quality Assurance
- Plan, design, write, and maintain test suites
- Create reports for each test via GitHub wiki with markdown templates
- Work closely with the team to build interactive, large-scale mobile & TV applications
- Produce quality assurance and participate in our agile development workflow
- At least 6 months of experience with React and React Native
- Expertise in software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering
- Experience testing mobile and web applications
Experience with Github
- Upper-Intermediate English level and higher
- Ability to work from 3 pm till 12 am
Will be a plus:
- Strong knowledge in automation testing including but not limited to web, mobile, and OTT
- You keep an eye on having up-to-date documentation
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.