Daxx is looking for a HTML / CSS Developer to join Pechschwarz Media team in Dnipro.
Pechschwarz Media GmbH was founded in October 2015 with the aim of establishing itself as a brand for interdisciplinary marketing solutions. Today they are a successful combination of young people and a strong brand. They are an advertising agency based in Gevelsberg, consisting of unique people with over 15 years of experience in the media industry. Together with you, guys will be looking after their 150+ national and international customers.
Guys are looking for a HTML / CSS developer with a focus on the development of corporate websites. In collaboration with an interdisciplinary team, you’ll implement these using concepts and design templates. You’ll be in constant communication with their experts from the backend and design team.
As a big pro – guys have a truly relaxed and friendly atmosphere in which the whole team works together.
- Creation of HTML templates
- Adobe XD to HTML / WordPress
- Creation of WordPress templates based on the developed HTML templates (frontend linking with WordPress backend)
- Connection to the WordPress backend for customer maintenance of the content
- Participation in the entire development process in various tasks
- Direct customer communication to discuss requirements
- Very good knowledge of: HTML5, CSS3
- Analytical and independent way of working
- High motivation in dealing with new technologies
- Knowledge of modern layout and frontend development
- Good communication skills both verbal and written in English
Will be a plus:
- To be a beer lover 🍺 (joke)
- WordPress experience
- Experience with Shopware
- Degree in computer science or comparable training
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.