Daxx is looking for a Lead Full-Stack PHP Developer to relocate to Berlin.
We are looking for a self-motivated full-stack senior lead developer who will lead development in a short-turn, fast-paced environment. This is an exciting opportunity, take the tech reigns of an established startup with tons of room to grow. The successful candidate will need to work and enhance with the existing stack and process, although we are open to discussing what kinds of tech you choose to develop further features with.
A bit about the Client’s company.
Founded in 2015, rebuilt/re-launched the platform in February 2017.
We have achieved significant growth on minimal marketing spend and are looking to reach
the next level of scale. We’re currently a team of 20 and surrounded by a broad network of
committed advisors and investors. Our mission is to provide solutions to all sizes of
companies from the manufacturing sector.
We will consider candidates with a variety of backgrounds, from recent grads to seasoned
veterans. We place high value in passion, vision and communication skills
In this role you are responsible for planning, implementing and managing all solutions we are producing. You work with the product managers and owners to plan and implement new features. You should be very good at capturing business concepts and processes in code. You closely work together with the operations team ensuring uptime and performance. This role requires a balance of technical chops, and strong communication and organization skills. You have a small of external PHP developers reporting to you.
● 3 years + experience in web services implementation based on REST/JSON
● 3 years + experience creating large-scale web-applications
● Strong understanding of software development principles and design patterns as well as troubleshooting and debugging
● Proven record of managing small development teams
● Open minded personality and superior communication skills to lead both, the process
and the people in transforming an idea into a successful implementation
● You are a team player and fluent in English
● Self-motivated: You like to get your hands dirty making things work
● Experience in iOS and Android App development
● You speak German
● The opportunity for a pivotal role at an established early-stage startup, helping lead a
revolution in IoT technology solutions
● A lot of responsibility and the chance to play a big role in the success
● You will become part of a highly motivated, professional and friendly team
● An interesting ESOP
Daxx is looking for a Senior Front End (Angular 5) Developer to join HVR Team in Kharkov. Project description: HVR a rapidly...Apply For This Job