Daxx is looking for a Lead Java Designer to join the client’s team in Ukraine.
With increased regulation of personal information, as well as increased storage and sharing/commercialization of big data, the proper anonymization of data is quickly becoming a very important part of the new data-sharing industry. This ensures that the data can be utilized, even in public contexts, without risk to individuals’ information being re-identified.
Real Life Sciences is building a data anonymization platform for both structured and unstructured clinical data. You’ll get to dive into the cutting-edge field of data anonymization, with a ton of fun mathematical and algorithmic challenges. This problem involves both UI and algorithms development.
- Usability: Adding new features
- Performance: Understanding UI frame rates, and optimizing image rendering, understanding image scaling, speeding up search and performance, evaluating search quality, utilizing machine learning to improve entity recognition
- Quantitative/Algorithms: Learning about data anonymization, developing and
optimizing state-of-the-art data anonymization algorithms
- Experience with Java, ideally 4+ years
- Java desktop development, JavaFX / Swing / SWT
- Experience working with files in a UI, e.g searching using multi-threads, rendering
graphics or pdfs
- Experience with Infrastructure/Deployment/DevOps including AWS, e.g. EC2, Workspaces, Microsoft AD, IAM, GPOs, Terraform/ARM/Clouformation Templates, etc
- Experience integrating with external authentication sources, such as Azure AD,
AWS, SSO integrations, Auth0
- Direct communication with stakeholders;
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.