Daxx is looking for a Lead .NET Developer to join our Client’s team.
Client is a marketplace-lending where companies can quickly find a credit solution and savers an excellent investment opportunity. For small businesses it’s the ideal financing channel. For lenders – a new transparent and profitable asset management tool.
They have in-house capabilities over the entire credit value chain including origination, underwriting and credit management. Their technology allows managing a multi-staged credit underwriting process integrating a proprietary lending algorithm allowing automated data capture from multiple sources and instant decision-making based on qualitative
analysis carried out by expert human underwriters.
As a team leader your’ll be involved in making technical decisions, improving processes, growing the team and driving the product further.
- Technical design of the software defined in collaboration with the product team
- Supervision of technical and architectural solutions throughout the software life cycle (Software Architecture, Code Quality, DevOps, Release Management)
- Management of the development team and care of product delivery and performance
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- At least 5-7 years developing projects in .NET
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git and/or Azure DevOps)
- A self starter, willingness to drive the product
- Experience with cloud architectures (especially Azure)
- Excellent communication skills, international teamwork
- Good English
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.