Daxx is looking for a Lead .NET Full Stack Engineer to join Trade Technologies team.
Trade Technologies provides patented software and services that accelerate the
creation and delivery of complex letter of credit and other trade documentation. We
have a web platform that allows us to process over $10 billion in global transactions per
We are building out a highly collaborative agile team and need strong developers to join our team.
TradeSharp is designed for managing transactions for export of goods. It handles
documentation creation and processing, electronic communication with third parties,
and workflow management.
- You are a swiss-army knife looking for a challenging, cross-functional role at a
growing fintech company.
- You will play a critical role in breaking apart our existing monolithic application
into a modernized SOA and utilizing Amazon Webs services.
- You will work with Product Managers and lead other developers in
expanding and updating our platform.
- You will help define our future development standards and best practices.
- At least 8 years of experience in development of complex applications
- Expertise in C# language
- Strong data processing skillsets including SQL
- Experience in SOA and microservices
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Security minded development
- Experience with Angular 2+
- Excellent English language skills
Will be a plus:
- A polyglot programmer, experience with many languages and frameworks
- AWS Development Experience
- Experience with Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.