Daxx is looking for a Lead Ruby Developer to join the Studytube team in our Kharkiv office.
Studytube an education company, based in Amsterdam, that works towards our goal of unleashing an earthquake in the world of e-learning. We do not just offer online courses but provide companies a unique and very user-friendly course-building tool and an online marketplace. Keywords: adaptive learning, gamification, online role-playing, and management dashboard.
- Ruby 2.6, RoR 5.2, Grape, RSpec
- TypeScript, Angular 9 (on frontend side)
- AWS services: EC2, RDS (MySQL), S3, ElastiCache(Redis), CloudFront, CodeDeploy
- Ubuntu, Nginx, unicorn
- Work as a team member in a fast-paced, Agile environment
- Write maintainable, DRY, tested and reusable code for our backend application
- Bring on your own product ideas
- Lead a team of 12 Ruby Developers
- At least 4 years of experience with Ruby
- Experience as a team leader
- Understanding of REST principal and JSON
- Rspec (or some other test framework)
- At least Upper-Intermediate English level
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.