Daxx is looking for a Lead Ruby Developer to join the Shypple team in our Kyiv or Kharkiv office.
Shypple’s business is in the supply-chain industry. Our customers can be any company that needs handling of container shipments in any industry. These can be Billion euro companies as well as much smaller companies.
Shypple is currently providing logistical services on an in-house developed platform. We are now moving in a direction where we will start selling our platform as a service. We solve the problems of transparency and inefficiency in the supply chain. The Booking.com of sea freight.
In this role, you will be leading one of our development teams. With your team you will be working on simplifying a traditionally complex business and turning it into an intuitive and worldwide scalable product that enables companies to manage logistics in more time and cost-efficient way. You build on a platform that is growing fast and to which many new features are constantly being added. Your opinion and ideas really matter at Shypple.
Your team will be a full-stack team consisting of around 5 developers, including yourself. You will work closely together with analysts, designers and of course the other lead developers and the CTO, with whom you define and execute on our long-term platform direction.
- Lead a team of developers – technical mentoring, personal growth, own and lead the execution.
- Together with the team you (pro) actively contribute to the further development of the platform.
- Together with the other leads and the CTO take responsibility for the technical future of the platform.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience working with Ruby on Rails or other modern web framework technologies.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of development leadership experience.
- You have experience designing, building and maintaining growing applications
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- The ability to learn new things quickly, understand a business and it’s product requirements.
Nice to have:
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.