Lead Generation Specialist (Marketing Researcher) is responsible for supporting both the Sales and
Marketing teams in their lead and business generation activities.
Lead Generation Specialist’s day-to-day responsibilities include hands-on work with CRM and
business correspondence of our Sales Reps, as well as research activities towards potential
clients, marketing tools, and ways to generate new business.
- Our potential clients research;
- Work with CRM and update all the information about potential and current clients;
- Performing different research tasks on request;
- Sales & marketing assistance in terms of CRM, marketing tools, analytics, reports;
- Complete assignments and a variety of sales & marketing tasks.
- You have an interest in sales & marketing and know what CRM means;
- Good research skills; detail-oriented mindset;
- English languages are required (B2);
- Good knowledge in MS Office, fluent Internet user.
Would be a plus:
- Sales & marketing experience; experience in CRM.
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.