Daxx is looking for Linux Embedded Developers to work directly with our client Technica Engineering in Munich!
About Technica Engineering:
We are a young aspiring company, which is specialized in the conceptualization of power circuits for vehicles and consulting of car manufacturers and their suppliers in the area of
E/E. We develop and produce own electronic products and consult our customers in the development and test projects. Our strong point is the competency and specialization of our employees. We have many years of experience in the development and testing of system technologies for vehicles, Bus systems (MOST, CAN, FlexRay, Ethernet ..), communications protocols, diagnosis and vehicle programming.
Our work ranges from executing projects to developing tests and securing electronic control devices in power circuits.
The project is an uprising electrical engineering company with currently 238 employees and is looking forward to its 10th anniversary this year.
We develop and produce our own electronic products just as we advise our customers on new development and testing projects. We are a Tier 2 company specializing in securing and testing
electronic equipment in onboard electrical networks and in advising automotive manufacturers and
their suppliers in the field of E / E.
Currently, we are offering a position as embedded Linux Software Developer (m / w) in Automotive in Munich in a permanent hire.
We are planning to build up a team of 4-5 Linux Software specialists inside our 35 embedded-Software-Developers Team.
- You are developing Linux BSPs (Board Support Packages) for our own embedded devices products with current ARM SoCs from different manufacturers
- You take care of the commissioning of embedded devices
- Customizing the kernel and bootloader is also part of your job
- You develop software for Linux in user- and kernel mode.
- Typically you work with git, yocto, ubuntu, c, python, and v4l2.
- The maintenance and further development of development tools complete your task profile.
Job Specific skills
- You have minimum 2 years of experience in Embedded Linux development.
- You have experience in the commissioning of embedded devices.
- Good knowledge of C / Bash / Python is self-evident for you.
- Experience with U-boot, TFTP, NFS, fastboot and knowledge of common interfaces (eg CAN, SPI,
I2C, USB) is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of English.
- You have a strong ability to abstract and enjoy the creative image data processing, you can also
score points with us.
- Of course, you will bring good command of a solution of complex tasks in a motivated team.
As a plus
The ideal candidate brings with it a background in software development for control units for the automotive industry and has already gained initial experience with driver assistance systems and
- Flat Hierarchies
- Flexible working hours and working environment (Flextime)
- Good reconciliation of career and family (30 working days as holidays)
- Opportunities for further education and developing your career
- A secure and stable job with a fair and attractive compensation package
- Possibilities for knowledge transfer
- Good working atmosphere
- Sometimes you can drive the test cars (“Erlkönig”) of our clients in Munich and on the test track
- Relocation expenses and accommodation during your first weeks in Germany are taken care of.
- Very interesting and demanding projects in a one of the most innovative development
environments in Europe