Daxx is looking for a Senior Linux System Administrator/DevOps to join the Kwebbl team in Kyiv.
Our client is a cloud telephony startup founded with a passion for telecommunications and information technology. This is a new and exciting platform providing the very best cloud telephony.
You will be responsible for all aspects of getting our products from dev, through the stage to production. From continuous integration to service discovery, system orchestration, and server/container provisioning. You will be working together with our team of developers and system administrators.
- Extensive knowledge of Linux administration
- Knowledge of :
- RedHat based operating systems
- TCP/IP stack protocols, dynamic routing protocols
- virtualization technologies like KVM, libvirt or similar
- and how to tune it for different needs
- how to organize monitoring with tools like Zabbix, Grafana, Prometheus
- provisioning and configuration automation tools like Ansible
- Being a bit paranoid about security
- Able to work in a team
- Able to brainstorm and take initiative
- Able to google your way out of a problem
- Able to document your work for your co-workers
- Able to understand, speak and write proper English
- You have the ambition to grow into a leadership role
- You are open and social and are always ready for some fun
- Will be a big plus:
- A big plus for experience with Mobile apps, Telephony, Messaging
- Understanding of web technologies: HTTP/XML/JSON
- Knowledge of non-functional testing (performance, security)
- Advanced usage of Postman or similar tools
- Experience with databases/storages (MongoDB, CouchDB, Redis);
- Experience with Docker, CI/CD
- Knowledge of Confluence, Selenium is an advantage
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.