Daxx is looking for a Linux System Administrator to join the Kwebbl team in Kyiv.
This is a full-time position. You will work remotely from our premises and become a member of the IT Team of our Client. This is a great opportunity for you to collaborate with international colleagues and build your successful IT career in Ukraine.
Our client is a cloud telephony startup founded with a passion for telecommunications and information technology. This is a new and exciting platform providing the very best cloud telephony.
- Maintenance and improvement of the existing IT infrastructure, which is dozens of hardware servers in several locations in the EU, network storage and KVM based virtualization platform, hundreds of virtual machines and services.
- Take a part in infrastructure technology discussions and decisions
- Design, implement and maintain CI/CD pipelines
You will be responsible for all aspects of getting our products from dev, through the stage to production. From continuous integration to service discovery, system orchestration, and server/container provisioning. You will be working together with our team of developers and system administrators.
- Strong knowledge of Linux (RedHat/CentOS)
- Experience with virtualization technologies like KVM, libvirt or similar
- Experience with filesystems and network storages (like SAN, NAS, iSCSI, ZFS)
- Understanding of networking under Linux/GNU
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Bitbucket, etc.
- Experience with automation/configuration management like Terraform and Ansible
- Experience with HA systems
- Being a bit paranoid about security
- Able to work in a team, brainstorm solutions and take initiative
- Able to document your work and share knowledge with your co-workers
- Able to understand, speak and write proper English
- You are open and social and are always ready for some fun
Will be a plus:
- Experience with proxies, e.g. Nginx, HAProxy, Envoy, Traefik, Kipalived
- Experience in maintenance of data layer e.g. MinIO, Elastic, CouchDB, MongoDB, RabbitMQ
- Experience with monitoring, Zabbix, Prometheus
- Experience with network dynamic routing protocols
- Understanding of Infrastructure as a code paradigm
What Daxx Offers:
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.