Daxx is looking for a Network Engineer/Linux System Administrator to join Kwebbl team in Kyiv.
This is a full-time position. You will work remotely from our premises and become a member of IT Team of our Client. This is a great opportunity for you to collaborate with international colleagues and build your successful IT career in Ukraine.
Our client is a cloud telephony startup founded with a passion for telecommunications and information technology. This is a new and exciting platform providing the very best cloud telephony.
You will be responsible for all aspects of getting our products from dev, through the stage to production. From continuous integration to service discovery, system orchestration, and server/container provisioning. You will be working together with our team of developers and system administrators.
- Extensive knowledge of Linux and IP Networking
- Knowledge of :
- RedHat based operating systems
- TCP/IP stack protocols, dynamic routing protocols
- virtualization technologies like KVM, libvirt or similar
- and how to tune it for different needs
- filesystems and network storages like SAN, NAS, iSCSI, ZFS, Ceph and how to tune it for different need
- Being a bit paranoid about security
- Able to work in a team
- Able to brainstorm and take initiative
- Able to google your way out of a problem
- Able to document your work for your co-workers
- Able to understand, speak and write proper English
- You have the ambition to grow into a leadership role
- You are open and social and are always ready for some fun
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Nginx, HAProxy, Varnish, RabbitMQ, ELK, CouchDB, MongoDB, Git, Jenkins
What Daxx Offers:
- Build your Successful IT Career working directly with our Client. No third parties
- Competitive salary, that depends on experience and skills
- Compensation of taxes
- Annual skills assessment
- English classes with Ukrainian teachers and native speakers
- Long term employment with 20 working days paid vacation
- Work-off on Ukrainian official holidays
- 10 days of paid sick leaves
- Medical insurance, sports, and dentist
- Regular interesting corporate events (Friday breakfasts, Pizza & Beer Parties, Carting, and Paintball etc.)