About the project:
TelemetryTV is a next generation digital signage CMS built in the cloud and delivered as SaaS. We empower our users to build amazing and beautiful content that is displayed on large screens (TVs & Videos Walls) in the education, retail, corporate communications, healthcare and hospitality environments.
We embrace the startup vibe of being agile, with open communication and teamwork. We’ve created a work environment where you’ll learn, challenge status quo, let your creative juices flow, and have your voice heard. In short, we move fast, we learn from our mistakes and we enjoy hanging out.
The software is based on modern tools and languages.
- You will test issues that have been completed by developers to ensure that the issue is completed and meets the requirements or fixes the bug
- You will perform regular regression tests of functionality to ensure that releases of our software do not impact customers.
- You will write automation tests for our Vue.js front end to automate tests where possible (though there are tests that will remain manual).
- You will test on physical devices our signage software in Linux, ChromeOS and Windows
- 1-3 years in software testing practices and formal Quality Assurance processes
- Experience with both the Linux CLI and Windows 10
- Strong problem-solving ability
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Vue.js
- Experience with Raspberry Pi (Raspbian)
- Experience with Linux CLI administration
- Experience with Electron
- Experience with ChromeOS
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.