Daxx is looking for a Magento Developer to join our client team.
The company is continuously innovating the way you purchase high-end jewelry, that future generations will admire. They think luxury is more than just the final product, it’s in the experience. They’ve created the World’s first intelligent diamond-buying algorithm “Rosi”, making the process of finding the best diamond within your specifications instant and with ease. They surround ourselves with the best designers, craftsmen, and diamond experts in the field to produce jewelry that exceeds the highest industry standards.
ROSI, our AI-powered diamond finder, was built to do the searching for you. Whether your preference is diamond size, diamond quality, or a balance of both, ROSI will find the best GIA-certified, conflict-free diamond for your budget.
- 3+ years of commercial experience with Magento
- Knowledge of Magento 1, 2
- Ideally — the ability to work on both client and server sides, otherwise either front-end or back-end Magento development
- MySQL database experience
- High responsibility and sense of ownership regarding the quality of work
Will be a plus
- Full Stack Magento development experience
- Opportunities to make a difference, to develop and grow
- Work in distributed agile teams with the right processes in place
- Your opinion matters. You are encouraged to contribute to the processes in the team and the end product architecture
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Regular business trips to work on-site
- Dedicated HR-client Manager and agile coach to help you succeed
- Regular performance reviews with the customer facilitated by HR
- Agile training programs, various tech training, conferences participation and English classes
- Regular corporate events, team pizza lunches, and Friday company breakfasts
- Competitive salary and benefits package that includes wide medical insurance, 20 vacation days, 10 sick leaves